Evictions & Judgments:
- ANY evictions, judgments, and reported balances with landlord that exceed $5,000 in the past 7 years will result in immediate denial.
- ANY evictions, judgments, filings from a landlord, collections, open balances more than $500, or a combination of, reported in the past 5 years will result in immediate denial.
- MUST have at least 12 months of verifiable rental history since eviction.
- Verifiable rental history is determined by:
- Rental verification being completed by Property Management Company or Property Owner.
- Applicant(s) must be a confirmed Leaseholder.
Income & Employment Verification:
- Household monthly NET income must be at least 3 times the monthly rent amount.
- Monthly NET income will be averaged over the past 3-month period with no more than 10 hours of weekly overtime included.
- Must have consistent employment for the least 3 months (90 days).
- Utilities MUST be able to be placed into a leaseholder’s name.