Evictions & Judgments:
- ANY judgments and/or reported balances with landlord that exceed $5,000.00 in the past 7 years will result in immediate denial.
- ANY evictions, judgments, Landlord filings, rental related collections/open balances more than $500.00, or a combination of, reported in the past 5 years may result in a higher Security Deposit if all other screening conditions are met.
- MUST have at least 24 months of verifiable rental history since prior eviction(s).
- Verifiable rental history is determined by:
- Rental verification being completed by Property Management Company or Property Owner.
- Applicant(s) must be a confirmed Leaseholder.
Income & Employment Verification:
- Household monthly NET income must be at least 3 times the monthly rent amount.
- Monthly NET income will be averaged over the past 3-month period with no more than 10 hours of weekly overtime included.
- Must have consistent employment for the least 3 months (90 days).
- Utilities MUST be able to be placed into a leaseholder’s name.
We do NOT allow for Co-signers.
We do NOT accept any violent felonies in the past 7 years, and we do NOT accept RSOs.
Home Visits on current residence are required of all applicants once rental verification(s) and employment verification(s) have been completed.